Venyu's managed hosting solution provides you with options: hardware, manpower, bandwidth, security – all onsite at our Commercial Grade datacenters. For some, owning and maintaining server hardware are two separate issues. Our managed solution removes the maintenance burden and gives your hardware the monitoring and management it requires. Either way, your team benefits from our deep experience and understanding of how best to maintain and run an efficient environment.
Venyu provides comprehensive system administration and maintenance services to meet your company's specific needs. Our highly-trained staff of on-site engineers are certified in a wide variety of operating systems, networking technologies, security procedures, and systems administration/management activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimize Utilization of Internal IT Resources – By allowing Venyu's highly-trained staff of engineers to handle your system administration and maintenance tasks, your company is able to focus internal IT Resources on other more business-critical / revenue-focused activities.
- Improve Response Time – Since our data center facility is located on-site, our engineers are best able to respond to your task requests in a timely manner.
- Reduce associated costs and risks – Depending on the size of your company's internal IT staff (if applicable), Venyu managed services can provide your company with a cost-effective alternative to hiring additional, internal IT staff, and/or increasing the related workload.
- Utilize Venyu knowledge and experience – Venyu's team of engineers have years of experience in system administration and maintenance, and remove all of the complexities related to the on-going operation of your company's business critical systems.
FIREWALL AND SECURITY
Venyu provides comprehensive, firewall services which enable a new level of advanced security solutions for your company's IT infrastructure needs. Venyu firewall services are based on a fully-redundant set of industry-leading platforms, while also being closely integrated with the Venyu Virtual Private Network (VPN) service to enable secure access to your applications from anywhere. Our highly trained staff is on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that your assets are safe and secure, and to provide a timely-response in case of problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully-Redundant, Secured, Industry-Leading Infrastructure – Your servers and related IT infrastructure will be fully-protected with the industry leading firewall hardware/software, ensuring that your risk is minimized. The firewall platform is configured with fully-redundant clusters, further reducing the risk (and related costs) of unscheduled downtime.
- Fully-Managed Updates – Venyu fully manages the firewalls, from rule changes to updates. Updates are important to secure the firewall against the most recently known exploits.
- Extensive Scalability – Venyu managed firewall services easily scale as your IT infrastructure's size and related needs evolve. Regardless of whether you have five or fifty servers, Venyu firewall services can provide the highest-levels of protection for your servers.
- Close integration with Venyu managed VPN services – Venyu managed firewall services seamlessly integrate with the Venyu managed VPN service, thereby allowing your company to securely connect to your internal IT infrastructure from any Internet-enabled location.
- Minimal Technology Investment – With Venyu's fully-managed firewall solution, your company's up front and on-going technology investment is minimized. Venyu maintains all firewall hardware/software within our on-site data center facilities
Venyu can cost-effectively monitor your business-critical systems from within our state-of-the-art, 365x24x7 Network Operations Center. Our robust monitoring infrastructure and team of highly-skilled engineers can provide on-going services ranging from strictly ping-level monitoring to "full" monitoring of system services, CPU usage, CPU temp, RAM Usage, Disk Space, database performance, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Decrease overall downtime by maximizing system(s) availability and performance
- Improve efficient utilization of hardware and management resources
- Proactively prevent system-related overloads and incidents
- Automated incident resolution to increase productivity
- Increased access, reliability, and satisfaction for end-users