Custom solutions in a commercial-grade facility. 27,000 square feet of N+1 architecture. Like BTR1, this facility is outside of the 500-year flood plain on high ground, 50 feet above sea level. Both data centers are on one of the highest-priority power grids in the state, which also includes LA Department of Public Safety and the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security, making utilities outages extremely brief if they occur at all.
Colocation and Cage Space
Move your IT systems or disaster recovery hot site to Venyu’s commercial data centers. Features include: physical security, redundant bandwidth, power and air handling systems.
Hand off your IT systems to our certified expert engineering team to manage everything or a portion of your environment. Same features as colocation with greater day-to-day support and management from our staff.
- Connectivity is multihomed across geographically-diverse Tier-1 internet providers
- Fully redundant enterprise-class firewall and network infrastructure
- 24x7x365 staffed security and network operations centers (NOC)
- Truly redundant power and air handling systems with redundant power and UPS circuits to each rack
- Physical security includes: onsite security personnel, monitoring, video surveillance, biometric and access card, and man-trap access to data center floor
- Meets compliance regulations like PCI, HIPAA, FINRA, Sarbanes- Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley. Annual SSAE16 SOCII audit