Protect your business and stay ahead of threats.
We combine powerful technology with advanced
knowledge to help protect your business.
KEEP YOUR IT ASSESTS SAFE WITH AN EASY, END-TO-END SOLUTION.
VENYU offers a managed cybersecurity solution in virtual or physical environments with devices either in one of our local, hardened Data Centers or at your location depending on your needs. You will have real-time visibility of cyber threats to your organization, greater security and control of your network and application traffic, and consultative support with VENYU engineers to help with security prevention.
At VENYU, we know that small and medium-sized business have different IT challenges than larger enterprises, limited IT resources, and budgetary restraints. We can work with you to right-size the firewall services you need to protect your business
Use our services to:
- Leverage a team of experts to achieve your security goals within budget.
- Secure multiple locations.
- Next-Generation firewall Solutions.
- Meet regulations and industry security measures.
- Managed cybersecurity keeps you up-to-date in rapidly evolving environments.
All the services you need to stay safe, affordably.
Custom solutions available. Here’s what we do for you:
- Risk assessment—We’ll work with you to understand your security weak points and vulnerabilities prior to installation so that we can limit your security exposure.
- Easy configurations – No need to learn a new syntax or interface, or hire someone who does. We’ll make changes for you.
- Firmware upgrades—Your firewall stays up-to-date without you having to get involved. No need to read patch notes for each new release.
- Hardware monitoring—We’ll constantly watch the status of your managed switches, firewalls, and access points along with other hardware.
- Centralized, automated reporting—You’ll get customized, actionable reports that show statistics with 100 percent transparency.
- Managed evolution – You won’t have to worry about falling behind in the cybersecurity arms race. We’ll recommend new features as they make sense for your business.
- Compliance –Stay in line with the controls and regulations.
FortiGate | Unified Threat Management
- Get up and running quickly
- Stop attacks before they infiltrate the network
- Quickly Resolve issues with one-click drilldown and actions
- Select from the widest variety of performance, port, Wi-Fi, and PoE combinations
- Manage everything, including networking and security settings, from a single console
FortiAP | Secure Wireless LAN Access Points
- Add dedicated wireless access points when greater range or signal strength is needed
- Extend security to the very edge with integrated security of smart APs
- Simplify remote telework with wireless APs that include wired ports
FortiSwitch | Secure Access Switches
- Add extra switch ports for offices with more employees and network devices
- Manage from the FortiGate console
- Choose among a wide range of port speeds (1G and 10G) density (8, 24, 32, or 48 ports) and PoE/PoE+ combination
Protection you can trust, at a price that won’t break the bank. Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is a fully managed cloud based suite of security and compliance solutions.
VENYU’s Security-as-a-Service, powered by Alert Logic, a fully managed cloud-based suite of security and compliance solutions for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid infrastructures to make it easy for any organization to purchase, deploy, and reach their security goals, all without being a security expert. With no large capital investment, lengthy implementation, or heavy training requirement, and a simple subscription model, Alert Logic Cloud Defender is the easiest way for an organization to keep their proprietary data secure.
Alert Logic is consistently ranked at the top of industry analyst lists for innovation and leadership in the security market. VENYU’s partnership with Alert Logic further solidifies our commitment to providing the best, most effective cloud and data center solutions to customers. There are three primary security products all backed by Alert Logic’s in house security and monitoring experts. Each solution in the suite integrates a fully staffed 24x7x365 security operations center adding another layer to the management and monitoring mix. AlertLogic is not a software only solution – real experts analyze customer network data.
Threat Manager provides real-time collection and analysis of regular and SSL-encrypted network traffic. Integrated 24x7x365 security operations center (SOC) with guidance and notification services via ActiveWatch.
Web Security Manager provides active protection from web app attacks with a combination of award-winning web application firewall technology and ActiveWatch management, monitoring and tuning services.
NETWORK LOG MANAGEMENT
Log Manager includes collection, normalization, and analysis of event log files with powerful drill-down analysis and reporting capabilities. Daily log review service provides expert guidance and recommendations as well as helping satisfy compliance requirements.
Alert Logic Cloud Defender ☁️
Integrated Security-as-a-Service for the Cloud
Data breaches continue to be in the headlines on nightly news while traditional counter measures and security systems remain cumbersome to implement and manage. Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is based on a cloud-based security-as-a-service mentality thus removing the management and measurement headaches associated with on premise and other hosted security solutions.
Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is a fully managed cloud based suite of security and compliance solutions for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid infrastructures to make it easy for your company to purchase, deploy, and reach their security goals, all without being a security expert. With no large capital investment, lengthy implementation, or heavy training requirement, and a simple subscription model, Alert Logic Cloud Defender is the easiest way for an organization to keep their proprietary data secure.
Alert Logic Cloud Defender solves many different security and compliance challenges for organizations, including:
- Centralized Security Management
- Scalable threat detection and response management
- Native public cloud security
- Expert onboarding and operationalization
- Identity and mitigate network threats
- Detect security issues and analyze events
- Protect against web application threats
- Identify vulnerabilities and assess your security posture
- Correlate disparate security events to identify high priority security issues