How Cloud Computing and Data Center Geo-Diversity Come into Play
Data demands will continue to accelerate for the foreseeable future. That’s a fact we can all face — with the right strategy and technology.
To avoid falling behind, businesses are revamping their data center strategies and relying on solutions like edge cloud computing and data centers that are more dispersed geographically.
Our white paper, Leveraging the Edge: The Business Case for Data Center Geo-Diversity, addresses how…
- Consumer tolerance for slow speeds is lower than ever
- We have to shorten and streamline the distance the data must travel
- Disaster recovery is a core benefit of geo-diversity
- We have to be aware of the national fiber-optic infrastructure
- Strong geo-diversity starts close to home
- Edge data centers can better stay ahead of threats
Fill out the form to download our free white paper and gain exclusive insights about 2020 data demands.