In this podcast we discuss yet another recent ransomeware event: The JBS Meat packing facility. We will also discuss “passwordless authentification”, a new security measure thats gaining traction in the IT industry.
Show note Links:
– Latest Cybersecurity Event: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/01/business/meat-plant-cyberattack-jbs.html
– A brief history of passwords: https://blog.hidglobal.com/2019/08/brief-history-password-why-it-matters
– Okta Passwordless Technology: https://bit.ly/3gkTssW
– Microsoft Azure – Passwordless Security: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/authentication/concept-authentication-passwordless
– VENYU Podcasts: https://www.venyu.com/podcasts/
– VENYU Cyber Corner: https://www.venyu.com/cybercorner/