Shreveport (Tier III) Data Center
The only TIER III concurrently maintainable
data center in Louisiana.
Our Shreveport data center is located in the heart of downtown, in the former historic Selber Brothers department store building. The building’s clothing racks have been replaced with over 200 IT server and switch racks fed by 91,000 ft. of power cabling – providing up to 20KW per rack for data, managed services and cloud services. Our data center is the only tier rated facility in Louisiana and is the 46th Uptime Institute Tier III facility in the United States.
Uptime Institute Tier III Certification
In order to achieve this certification, 62 demonstrations were performed to prove that the design functioned properly while under rated load. The tests were designed to mimic the operating conditions of the data center and were crafted to show concurrent maintainability of each and every one of the infrastructure components (i.e. Generators, Chillers, Air Handlers, UPS, etc.) while under the building design rated load. In essence, the building ran on generators for 4 days while maintaining 600kW of simulated critical load, while each critical component was isolated to show concurrent maintainability. View Uptime Institute »
Colocation and Cage Space
Move your IT systems or disaster recovery hot site to VENYU’s commercial data centers. Features include: physical security, redundant bandwidth, power and air handling systems. See Colocation Pricing & Bundles
Hand off your IT systems to our certified expert engineering team to manage everything or a portion of your environment. Same features as colocation with greater day-to-day support and management from our staff.
- Connectivity is multihomed across geographically-diverse internet providers
- Fully redundant enterprise-class firewall and network infrastructure
- 24x7x365 staffed security and network operations centers (NOC)
- Truly redundant power and air handling systems with redundant power and UPS circuits to each rack
- Physical security includes: onsite security personnel, monitoring, video surveillance, biometric and access card, and man-trap access to data center floor
- Meets compliance regulations like PCI, HIPAA, FINRA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley. Annual SSAE16 SOCII audit